UStx Contract Services, Inc.
14141 US HWY 290 West
Austin, TX 78737
Speed SMT Line
KE-2010 and KE-2020
- Combined throughput of up to 22,000 components per hour.
- Component placement down to 0201 and up to 50mm squared
- All placements performed by multi-laster head with four
nozzles with the KE-2020 adding one high precision head
with bottom view camera for placements of BGAs, QFPs, and
odd shaped components.
- KE-2020 includes a Vision Centering System featuring FlexLighting,
All-Ball Recognition for BGAs, and Multi-Imaging for QFPs.
- Advanced Software package of Host Lead Computer (HLC)
and CircuitCam allows native import of CAD/CAM data into
Printer E5 XL
- German engineered performance, winning the 2001 Circuits
Assembly Awards for Screen Printing.
- 2 1/2D Inspection System with two precision cameras --
using the patented EVA vision system.
- All stencils used are laser cut for precise paste applications.
- Latest generation of Heller Ovens featuring enlarged heating
tunnel and baffel-free design to provide six sigma repeatability.
- Rapid response times and precise temperature controls
assure process uniformity, regardless of component density
or board loading.
- Advanced on board KIC thermocouple for PCB profiling and
proper zone adjustment for each project.
Soltec MySelective 6745
- Our solution to lead-free wave soldering. The ability
to solder point to point thru-hole component leads gives
an unrivaled accuracy and the flexibility to work on double
RTX-113 X-Ray Machine
- The solution to BGA and QFN placements - the Glenbrook
RTX-113 has the ability to detect defects down to .0001
inch. The use of this technology improves quality and inspection
of fine pitch components.
Ultrasonic Welding Branson 2000 ae Ultrasonic Welding System
solution for plastic welding using Branson's patented Amplitude
Stepping system, the 2000 ae provides the control for your
plastic assembly welding.
Omron AOI VT-RNSII-ptH
- State of the art Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI) provided by the leader of inspection equipment, Omron. Using sophisticated inspection algorithms and patented color highlight technology, the VT-RNSII ptH delivers industry-leading, quality solder-joint analysis and inspection capability.
us to earn your business.
>> Request More Info